Many cases require legal counsel to review documents and data produced in a wide variety of native or other formats via the discovery process. Whether you’re trying to comply with a discovery order, analyzing data you’ve already acquired through discovery, or performing an internal investigation on corporate data, the quantity of email, databases/structured data, documents, Internet browser history, and images can be daunting. Atlantic Data Forensics can handle your document production and review needs and simplify your production process, reducing time, labor and expense.
Atlantic Data Forensics has all the tools and expertise necessary to delivery data in a variety of formats designed to best fit your review process. Whether you need email standardized into a single native format (all MSG, EML, etc.) or multiple email boxes culled and combined into a single mailbox (PST, MBOX, etc.), Atlantic Data Forensics is ready. TIFF images, PDF images, color TIFFs, color JPEGs, and conversions to HTML are all common production requests that Atlantic Data Forensics handles daily.
Atlantic Data Forensics’ team of computer forensics and e-discovery experts are the most qualified to assist with document production. That’s because our team members have extensive experience with computer data, operating systems, applications, and email platforms of every type. We specialize in acquiring data in a forensically sound manner. We know how to examine data and determine what must be produced and preserved in order to appropriately treat valuable metadata and file properties. And we know how to produce the data in a format that is easy to review, while also being acceptable in the courtroom.
WE OFFER EVERY FEATURE YOU WOULD EXPECT FROM AN ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT PREPARATION FIRM, INCLUDING:
- Document conversion for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, text files, various email formats and associated attachments, images, and more.
- Detailed internal and external metadata preservation on all produced data
- The option to integrate data with your legal review software or have documents printed
- Bates stamping and labeling
- OCR/full text indexing, using methods that ensure text is preserved
- Load file support for most legal review platforms
- And many more available customizations
Our experts will work with you to produce documents rapidly, in a format that works best for your review process. Call Atlantic Data Forensics today.