No matter the size or budget for your e-discovery document review project, Atlantic Data Forensics has a solution for you.
We offer the latest, securely hosted versions of Relativity and Brainspace ECA for every case and every budget. Our professional, easy-to-use review platform enables every document review project to be handled effectively, resulting in complete and accurate productions, even under the tightest deadline with the most serious sanctions looming. We provide robust security and sophisticated features that enhance accessibility, efficiency, and accuracy, which keeps your project costs under control.
OUR HOSTED SOFTWARE-AS-A-SERVICE (SAAS) REVIEW TOOLS HAVE A NUMBER OF ADVANTAGES OVER TRADITIONAL IN-HOUSE REVIEW TOOLS:
- There’s no software for you to purchase or install.
- Access your review data securely anywhere, anytime.
- Reviewers from more than one firm can easily review the same documents and data at the same time.
- You get all of the most up-to-date review features, with no "upgrade" fees of any kind.
What’s more, we provide legal review hosting for some of the most well-respected and trusted brands in computer forensics and e-Discovery, offering you:
- Complete support from certified administrators
- Professional training and assistance
- Enterprise grade infrastructure
- Security that protects confidential data
- Utility computing to lower your costs
- Wide selection of site templates, and the ability to create your own
- Scalability that enables us to handle even the biggest document review projects
- Terabytes of data hosted across hundreds of cases
We can perform a wide variety of review levels, including:
- First-pass document review (categorization), during which we facilitate outside counsel’s review by separating relevant data from the likely irrelevant, identifying which documents should be considered priority, applying basic level coding, and conducting a first-level screen for privilege.
- Second-pass document review, which includes enhanced issue coding and preparing witness testimony and expert kits.
- Redaction for privilege, confidentiality, and privacy.
- Privilege review support, during which we perform advanced privilege analysis and create privilege logs with supervision of counsel
- Confidentiality and privacy screening of documents for personal and customer privacy issues, and confidentiality reviews for litigation matters
Atlantic Data Forensics will provide an e-discovery review solution that best fits your project and review process at a price that won’t break the bank. Whether you find native file review more effective or you prefer the speed and ease of viewing TIFF images, Atlantic Data Forensics will help you effortlessly take data from collection to review. Call the experts today.